Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Clothes for Sean/Zara


Clothes and toys have started pouring in now from various people. We had a beautiful hand knitted blanket from Mary Barry in Waterford, plenty of stuff from friends and family here in Sydney and a knitting kit from Cheryl in Manchester that when complete will be transformed into a little cardigan for Sean/Zara. Of course because the latter relies on B actually doing the knitting herself we will either have it only in time for the 6th child or it will be finished with only one arm.
Anyway thanks to everyone who sent sent stuff, I now have to put up more shelves to accommodate it all so a special thanks for that. The two pictures above represent my contribution to baby clothes. I found a top website to buy baby clothes which can be located here http://www.cafepress.com/buy/st+patricks+day/ B was not too impressed when I told her what 'Feck' means but I thought it was pretty funny and the bib is very cute. I'll probably have to limit Sean/Zara to wearing the 'Feck' one in the house only but it was still worth the purchase.

No comments: