Sunday, April 29, 2007

San Francisco 2 (The Gallaghers)

The Gallagher's are my cousins on my Dad's side. They live in SFO and I called up Jim and told him I was coming out and wanted to meet him. Three of my Dad's first cousins are in the photo above including Jim (top far left), Mike (bottom second left) and Mary (bottom far right). Also in the picture is Mike's son Eamonn (top second right), Eamonn's wife and his daughter on Mike's knee. This was taken at Jim's place after we had a fantastic feed and many bottles of wine. Top people and great to catch up with family so far from Australia, England & Eire. Seems we have much in common which is great to know seeing as they are family. Most notable similarities are the sense of humour and fondness for a drink, the drinking gene is definatley in this side of the family. Thanks to all the Gallaghers for their hospitality, it was awesome.

No comments: